Call us: +1 716 239 7368
Communicate via Sms Like a Pro with BinduSMS
We Are A2P SMS Aggregator Provider In Bangladesh Licensed By BTRC
OUR SMS SOLUTIONS WILL HELP YOUR BUSINESS ACHIEVE RESULTS FAST
The Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission has licensed Bindulogic limited as an A2P SMS Aggregator Service Provider (BTRC). Under the name “Bindulogic Ltd,” we provide our clients with business-related short messaging service (SMS) solutions. SMS has remained the most popular and effective medium for business-to-consumer contacts while peer-to-peer communication has shifted towards data-driven, application-enabled media. As a result, Bindulogic Limited has created SMS solutions to assist businesses in conducting more efficient SMS campaigns.
CHECK THE FEATURES
Reach and Engage More Customers
Most text messages are read within three minutes, at 97%. One of the most accessible and exciting avenues for your business is text message communication with clients and potential consumers.
Instantaneous updates on the progress of events Maintain punctual communication with your clients. Clarify the terms of the deal to avoid misunderstandings. Satisfaction of customers guaranteed
Customer engagement, notification, and retention can all be improved by using SMS marketing and transactional texts.
The percentage of successfully delivered SMS messages is well above 95%.
Marketing with SMS at the Enterprise Level
There is no need to worry about using BinduSMS because it is secure and adaptable. It’s a comprehensive text messaging solution that’s simple to use and quick to deploy, making it ideal for business customers.
- Account Manager and Highest Priority Service
- Advertise using text messages or have private interactions with customers.
- Use the strength of our Application Programming Interface
- Superior send times and delivery rates compared to the competition
- Presenting Data in an Intelligent and Visual Way
Contact us with any additional questions you may have about our goods, price, sales, demo scheduling, and more, and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
Routing and balancing loads in real time
Our Queue Management and load balancing system may switch routes on the fly so that customers’ communications are never lost.
- All high-priority clients or communications must follow the DLR-based routing rule (i.e OTP)
- Automatic method for adjusting routes to assure delivery on time
- facilities for performance-based routing
- SMS traffic loading can be optimized with a load balancer.